Using this extension you can now run a Subathon on your stream easily. Each Twitch Subscription, Re-Subscription, and Gift Sub will add time to the timer
subathonCountdownTimer_v2.0.2_free.sb (19.8 KB)
- Download the .sb import code
- In Streamer.bot, open the
- Open the folder where you saved the import code and drag and drop the .sb file into the
Any of the Set Argument subactions that require a duration can use the following syntax:
d for days, h for hours, m for minutes, s for seconds
|initialSubathonDuration||Set to how long you want to start your stream||
|maxSubathonDuration||Set to how long you want the limit of your subathon to be||
|subathonObsConnectionGlobal||Set to the zero-indexed connection number found in
|subathonScene||Set to the name of your nested ncene that will house the text source for the timer||
|subathonSource||Set to the name of your text source that will display the countdown timer||
|subathonSendMessageTo||Set to which platform you want to send to.
|subathonSendAsBot||Set to true if you want to use your bot account to send messages. False, otherwise||
- Most actions will be able to have a customized chat message
- Each action will show which arguments are available
- The following arguments are available with all actions that have message customization available:
- If you have the Source Copy OBS Plugin installed, you can use the following file to import the scene with default names
subathonScene.json (2.2 KB)
- Create a scene and name it what you named it in the Streamer.bot action.
[NS] SubathonTimerby default (NS is short for nested scene)
- In that newly created scene, create a text source with what you named it in the Streamer.bot action.
[TS] SubathonCounterby default (TS is short for text source)
- Feel free to format the font, style, and transform however you like. For best results, use a mono-space font and align to the right
- When the timer is running, it will automatically update the text source with the time left in the subathon
- You may add this nested scene into any other scenes as a source. For more information: watch this video: Nutty explains OBS Nested Scenes - YouTube
Subathon Twitch Sub Tier 1 Config
Subathon Twitch Sub Tier 2 Config
Subathon Twitch Sub Tier 3 Config
Imported commands are disabled by default as a security measure. Please make sure to enable the
!subathonResume command. The other commands will be enabled when you start the subathon.
|!subathonStart||Start the subathon||You need to enter it twice to confirm overwriting an existing subathon|
|!subathonCancel||Cancel the subathon||You need to enter it twice to confirm overwriting an existing subathon|
|!subathonPause||Pause the subathon|
|!subathonResume||Resume the subathon||You can resume even if you’ve restarted Streamer.bot or if it crashed|
|!subathonAdd x||Add time to the subathon||Use this format:
|!subathonElapsed||Chat message to see subathon elapsed time|
|!subathonRemaining||Chat message to see subathon remaining time|
|!subathonProgress||Chat message to see current subathon progress|
Subathon Done Action will be triggered once the timer runs out.